Read the stories of children who need your help today.
You can donate securely online today to help the children of Ghana.
Our team is 100% volunteer, which means 100% of your donation and sponsorship goes to our kids.
Learn about the orphanage community that we're building in Ghana
Meet The Heart Smiles Gala – September 6th, 2014
We are seeking funds to complete building the orphanage for the children of The Heart Smiles Organization in Ghana, West Africa. Please join us for a fun filled evening and support our cause. We look forward to meeting you all.
Bruce enjoys reading and drawing. He dreams of becoming a news reader. Thanks to the CURE Clubfoot program in America and doctors in Ghana, Bruce successfully had surgery on his club feet in November 2011. The surgery was a success and Bruce is smiling again.
Our First Gala
- September 6, 2014 Purchase Tickets via Donate Online. Keep your receipt as your ticket. We will also have a list at the door.
On the donation page Please add a description indicating whether this is a gala ticket purchase or sponsorship donation. Based on the options below. Thank you.
Gala Ticket Information:
- Gold Table (8 tickets, child sponsorship 1 year, advertising) $1,240.00 USD
- Silver Table (8 tickets, advertising, bed set for children) $800.00 USD
- Child Sponsorship 1 year $240.00 USD
- Advertising Sponsor $200.00 USD
- Table Arrangement Sponsor (2 tickets) $1,000.00 USD
- African Dancer Sponsorship (2 tickets) $1,000.00 USD
- Friends Table (8 tickets) $400.00 USD
- 1 ticket $60.00 USD2 tickets $120.00 USD
Meet our Founder
|Since our start in 2009, our focus has been the children of Ghana, West Africa. When Ama, our founder, was even a young child, she felt compassion for orphans and knew in her heart that someday she would help them. After moving to the United States, getting married, finishing her degree and having two children of her own, Ama knew it was time to make another dream come true – help the orphans. So in 2009 she traveled back to Ghana and went to a village she had heard of that was in extreme poverty. She quickly made contacts and found 54 orphans who she could help. On that trip she bought food, clothes, toys and hired a care-giver who could cook for these little ones. But once she returned to the US, she wanted to do even more. This sparked The Heart Smiles.||
Read More About Ama >>